Bootstrap is just CSS, but it’s built with Less (Dynamic stylesheet) http://lesscss.org/ .
What it contains:
- reset.less A CSS reset for our use to remove unnecessary elements
- preboot.less Color variables for things like gradients, transparencies, and transitions to simplify vendox-prefixed CSS blocks to one line of code each
- scaffolding.less Basic and global styles for generating a grid system, structural layout, and page templates
- type.less Headings, body text, lists, code, and more for a versatile and durable typography system
- patterns.less Repeatable interface elements like navigation, modals, popovers, and tooltips to take you beyond the default scaffolding styles
- forms.less Durable styles for various input types, form layouts, and control states.
- tables.less Styles for tabular data in a number of varied displays
- Tooltips,A new take on the jQuery Tipsy plugin, Tooltips don’t rely on images—they use CSS3 for animations and data-attributes for local title storage.
- Collapse,Get base styles and flexible support for collapsible components like accordions and navigation.
- Dropdowns, Add dropdown menus to nearly anything in Bootstrap with this simple plugin. Bootstrap features full dropdown menu support on in the navbar, tabs, and pills.
- Popovers, Add small overlays of content, like those on the iPad, to any element for housing secondary information.
- Carousel, Create a merry-go-round of any content you wish to provide an interactive slideshow of content.
- Scrollspy, Use scrollspy to automatically update the links in your navbar to show the current active link based on scroll position.
- Aelrt Messages, The alert plugin is a tiny class for adding close functionality to alerts.
- Typeahead, A basic, easily extended plugin for quickly creating elegant typeaheads with any form text input.
- Togglable tabs, Use this plugin to make tabs and pills more useful by allowing them to toggle through tabbable panes of local content.
- Buttons, Do more with buttons. Control button states or create groups of buttons for more components like toolbars.
- Transitions, For simple transition effects, include bootstrap-transition.js once to slide in modals or fade out alerts.
- Bootstrap at Github: http://twitter.github.com/bootstrap/index.html
Bootstrap at Nuget: http://nuget.org/packages/Twitter.Bootstrap
Less CSS: http://lesscss.org/