- Open a VS2012 command prompt in admin mode
- Change to cd %programfiles%\Microsoft Visual Studio 11.0\Common7\IDE
- Execute the following command tfsdeleteproject /collection:”https://myproject.tfspreview.com/DefaultCollection/” myprojectname
When I get used to the browser close tab short-key “Ctrl+W”, I kind of want to use the same thing for Visual Studio as well. I personally find it really speed up my process of closing a tab/ tabs.
So here I defined,
to close a tab: Ctrl + W, W
to close all but this: Ctrl + W, Ctrl +W
It might overrides some short keys to use the broswers in Visual Studio, which I never get a chance to use at all. I think the built in browser in VS sucks.
To find the place and define your short keys,
1. go to Tools –> Options –> Keyboard.
2. Find your commands: File.Close & File.CloseAllButThis.